ERP software is an Enterprise Edition Human Resource management software, designed & developed to suit the needs of Large & Higher Middle Level Organizations, who have a large network of Branches/Offices/ Manufacturing Bases and employee strength exceeding 500.
ERP software builds on the capabilities of the robust and established ERP software suite that has over 200 installations.ERP software incorporates most common requirements of large organizations in handling their Human Resources. ERP software automates all these functions in a way that is unique. ERP software has been built from ground up keeping in view the need for an effective system to be globally accessible throughout the enterprise.
ERP software consists of the following tightly integrated modules:
- Personnel Administration.
- Payroll - management
- Timeware- Time & Attendance Management with Interface to Time Recorders.
- ITware – Organization wide Income Tax Planner, TDS Deduction &Monitoring System.
- AppraisalWare – Year round Performance Appraisal System.
- SkillWare – Organization wide Talent Pool Data Base & Management System.
- TrainingWare- Training Scheduler & Management System.
- ExpenseWare- Reimbursement & tracking of Travel & Medical Expense
- HRPortal – An employee access environment with predefined privileges.
- Employee Records Maintanence
- Attendance Management
- Employee Records Management
- Time and Attendance
- Leave Management
- Loan Management
- Shift Managements
- Salary Admnistration